Wednesday, June 11, 2014

5 year check up

Did you know I am the bravest 5 year old around? Today I saw Dr. Tyler. He told me that I'm completely normal. (Did you hear that, mom and dad?) I'm 43 inches tall and 35 pounds heavy, which is the 50th percentile. I am scared of the dark and going anywhere by myself, but that is totally normal too! And now for the brave part. I got four shots. Two in each leg. And... I didn't even cry! Cole almost cried watching me.


Favorite foods: cake and doughnuts, cocoa pebbles (go team cocoa!), bagels, apples, and yogurt (with no fruit bits)

Favorite activities: doing whatever Cole is doing, singing, riding my bike or scooter, playing board games

Dislikes: Cole annoying me, saying goodbye to family, saying "sorry" to people, sleeping by myself at night

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very interesting. Now that you are 5 you need to set some goals for things you want to learn by the time you are 10. It's never to early to start writing down goals. Love you Luke, Grandfather