Sunday, June 22, 2014

More caves

The Olentangy Indian Caverns are teeny tiny. The caves at Hocking Hills are nice and big! We went to two parks. Ash Cave was a short trail to a big and beautiful cave. I liked imagining being a Native American Indian having a meeting with all my Indian friends.









Old Man's Cave was a much bigger park. We went on lots of twisty, turny trails. We saw caves, waterfalls, and the terrifying Devil's Bathtub! You do NOT want to go in there.

 Thanks for taking our picture, Cole!
 
So here is the Old Man's Cave. I don't know if I would want to live here as an old hermit man. It was nice and cool, though.



The Upper Falls.

This bridge is over the Devil's Bathtub.It is a deep, dark whirlpool that goes straight to the Underworld!


So many caves!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Cole took a few I see.

Unknown said...

Those are huge caves!