Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Communication

I am learning new ways to communicate every day. I don't know if I've officially said my first word yet, but I certainly can say many things. I say "ma-ma-ma" when I see mommy and need her to pick me up or pay attention to me. I can say "Uh-oh" when I hear someone else say it, or when I throw my sippy cup. I say "ah-buh" when my puppy dog comes in the room. And as of two days ago, I can wave my hand and say "buh-buh". This makes mommy and daddy very happy. Sometimes however my cute babbles are not effective and I have to resort to other methods. For example, here is a picture of me telling mommy to stop taking my picture and pick me up. Screaming helps me get my point across.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice teeth and tonsils there Cole!

Anonymous said...

You are becoming quite the chatter box.
Love you grandma