Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Eleven Months Old!

Yippee! Another month has flown by. And what an exciting month it has been. At the top of the fun list is swimming in the pool. I've been a ton of times and it is definitely the most fun you can have on a hot summer day. I also have started eating dinner with mommy and daddy. Actually, I'd like to take a moment to say that I'm pretty tired of being spoon-fed. I've got two hands and I know how to use them. They've let me feed myself chicken, corn, green beans, Stove Top stuffing, peaches, pasta with meat sauce, and even BBQ pulled pork. Yum. My favorite foods are anything I can feed myself or anything that mommy or daddy is eating. I love to share. I have also added "Abby" to my short list of words that I can regularly say (the other one is "Uh-Oh"), and I can wave hello and good-bye (when I'm in the mood). Also, I always sleep through the night now. In fact, I can't remember the last time I woke up before 6:30 a.m., my preferred rise time. In celebration of 11 months, I've posted a few pics of me goofing around today.
Here's me practicing my mean left-handed curve ball.


Finally I got my hands on the most important object in the house, the TV remote!


Peek-A-Boo! I see mommy under the rocking chair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are 11 months old already! You sure have accomplished a lot in those few short months. See you in July! xoxonanaxoxo

Sharon or Allan said...

Thanks for the pictures. They are great! I love seeing you holding that baseball with your left hand.

I will see you after my next trip abroad amd we can play catch.

Hugs, Grandfather