Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Medic!


Is there a better way to kill a few hours of your evening than visiting an Urgent Care? I don't think so! Today I came down with a mysterious grunting disease. Symptoms include lots of grunting, a low grade fever, periods of crankiness and a 20 minute crying jag. So mom and dad took me to visit a Pediatric Urgent Care. My nurse was very nice. She blew lots of bubbles to help me forget the awful thermometer in the butt trick. After an hour I felt much more like my smiley happy self, and we got to go home. I still have the grunting noises, but I guess that isn't an official illness. Maybe they are like the hiccups and will be gone when I wake up in the morning.
Actually I am just trying to get more tongue depressors for my collection. I got one tonight, one at my 1 year check up, and one last week when I burned my hands and arm on a slide at school. I do think my grunting problem is my most creative illness yet.

2 comments:

Sharon or Allan said...

Glad your home and feeling better. Maybe you are practicing to be a big league pitcher?Grandfather

Unknown said...

Ah yes gruntitis. Very common...in monkeys.