Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Words


I have tons of words now. My recent favorites are nana (aka banana), slide, all done, shoes, socks, stinky, bird, puppy, doggy, car, Omi (aka Naomi at school), diaper, book, nose (with pointing to nose), toes, and eye. I also like to say dee over and over which means "I'm coming to get you" or "I am about to fall on you." Another helpful phrase that I just learned is nite-nite. All I have to say is nite-nite and walk to the stairs when I get tired and mommy will put me in bed. That is soooo much easier than being whiny and crabby. Turns out words aren't just fun, they are also useful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!!! You'll have to say all of them to your grandfather on his visit in a few days! Wish I could be there, too. :( xoxonanaxoxo

Unknown said...

night-night

Anonymous said...

Walking and talking...what a big boy you are.
Love you and miss you,
Grandma