Tuesday, February 2, 2010

8 months old


Whew! Another month has flown by. Time speeds along when you spend every waking moment crawling, climbing, and standing up. I hate to sit still (or lie still for a diaper change). This has definitely been my focus this month. I've also been doing a lot of new things in the eating arena. I get to feed myself cheerios every day now. In fact I would prefer to feed myself if possible. When mommy feeds me I just need to hold the spoon, so now she gives me my own. I've also been getting to have some real food for dinner now, just little bits of pasta, meatballs, chicken, or bread. It sure is better than baby food and makes dinner with everyone much more fun.

Lastly, I must finally make a confession to my blog readers. I have a terrible addiction to mommy. I didn't see the signs at first but now it is so bad that everybody knows. Mommy has to hold me and nobody else. I hate it when she leaves the room and I crawl as fast as I can to get to her when she comes back. Lately I've been going through withdrawals in my crib alone, so she's been having to hold me while I sleep for a while. Maybe this is the worst of it? We'll see how next month goes.

2 comments:

Sharon or Allan said...

Yes, mommy are very special; and your mommy is very very special. We love you Luke, but no one loves you like your mommy. Hugs, Grandfather

Anonymous said...

Happy 8 months old, Luke.
Love you,
Grandma