Friday, October 29, 2010

Tricks or Treats?

Treats, please! Halloween is awesome. After talking about it for months, I finally got to put on my Harry Potter glasses and quidditch robe, mommy put on my lightning bolt tattoo, I grabbed my magic wand and my pumpkin bucket and I went trick-or-treating! I went to lots and lots of houses in my neighborhood. Everybody said they loved Harry Potter and they were so happy to give me candy. They even gave me extra candy for Luke and I mostly passed it along. Even though it was cold outside, I stayed out the whole two hours. Once I was done with my trick-or-treating, I helped Grandma and mommy give candy to the other kids.

2 comments:

Dexter said...

You make a great harry potter!

Sharon or Allan said...

It looks good on you Cole. Thanks for sharing with others. Hugs, Grandfather