Saturday, February 26, 2011

Future comic geek


Obi-wan, who? Harry Potter? Forget about it! They're fun and all but nowhere close to cool as a superhero. Today I am Iron Man. He is the best superhero because he can fly with his rocket boots (I've got mine on) and he can shoot from the lights in his chest and hands. Yesterday I was Spiderman, the day before that I was Captain America. When I'm not one of them, I'm Dash from the Incredibles. My whole family is a family of superheros. Mom even answers me when I call her by her secret name, Elastigirl. Of course daddy is Mr. Incredible, Luke is really Baby Jack Jack, and my sister Violet is invisible. Plus I have a super dog.

3 comments:

MacBensen said...

Give Violet my love.

Sharon or Allan said...

Abby the Super Dog!

Christina said...

I thought I was Violet? :)