Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bloody nose, treatment #2

In case your forgot, I get bloody noses all the time. Sometimes twice a week. I went to the doctor and he had me use the humidifier while I'm sleeping and made mommy put vaseline up my nose every day for a month. But it didn't work. So back to the doctor. This time we moved on to step two. He put some horrible silver burney medicine in my nose! I can't describe how bad the pain was. I cried and itched and sneezed and moaned. The only thing that made me feel better was eating massive quantities of gummy worms and skittles while watching my favorite movie How to Train Your Dragon. Even though it doesn't hurt as bad now, it did turn the inside of my nose brown. I wonder if it will stay that way forever.

5 comments:

MacBensen said...

Maybe you're so smart because you have so much brain and your bleeds are a way to relieve the pressure from all that smart-brain. Try Vaseline with cottonballs before that evil silver stuff. It works for my ears!

Anonymous said...

Hope this does the trick for you, Cole.
Love you,
Grandma

Dexter said...

How brave of you to do it in the office. I hope you got lots of hugs and kisses and got to watch your favorite movies after.

nana said...

Wow,Cole, I'm so sorry you had to go through that! xoxonanaxoxo

rhinoplasty Philippines said...

Rhinoplasty is not a single method that can solve all the characteristics and needs of Asian or Caucasian nose. Anyway,its better to have a n regular check up to your doctor.

aljur