Sunday, September 18, 2011

Football time!


Here comes Cole Johnston. The newest running back for the Steelers! Actually I got to play all the positions today at my first practice. My favorite thing so far is chasing the kid with the ball and trying to pull his flag. Ok, actually my favorite thing to do is play with my flag belt. Football is pretty confusing. I'm not quite sure what happened today, but it was fun.

Still working on hiking the ball...


Here's my first big play. Hopefully I'll start to figure out what the heck is going on after a few more practices.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Pittsburgh is a solid team, almost as good as the Yankees :)

Sharon or Allan said...

1st the Yankees then the Steelers you are killing me! But I loved your run, Cole! Way to shout, mom.
Hugs, Grandfather

Anonymous said...

You sure look like you are enjoying yourself...you do look great in your Steeler gear...maybe next year you'll be a Brownie.
Love you,
Grandma