Monday, October 24, 2011

Party with the other school

Cole's new school is a very different place from my school because it has different kinds of classrooms, teachers that I don't know, and lots of stairs. Normally I only go in to drop him off and pick him up, but this week they invited me to a Halloween party. I love parties! I wore my old fireman costume and Cole went as Superman. I saw lots of other Supermans, but I was the only fireman.

I went trick-or-treating in all the rooms. I made a ghost out of a lollypop. I made my own pumpkin out of paper and glue. I played with all the toys I could find. And I went in a bouncy house!
I was too young for a cooking lesson, but Cole let me have a big bite of the sandwich that he made.
(See Superman, Superman, and Supergirl all making cream cheese and bacon wraps.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sure looked like lots of fun Luke.
Love you,
Grandma

Unknown said...

Looks cool. How is the new school going?