Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Break

This is my first ever Spring Break and it is great. On Monday I met an artist who helped me make a real painting of a ladybug. On Tuesday mom took me and Luke to COSI. On Wednesday I went to Coco Key water park. On Thursday I went to a metro park class on frogs and rented a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle video game. And tomorrow I am going to Laser Kraze. How awesome is Spring Break?!

Here are some pictures of our day at COSI.



We felt tornado-like winds!

I stared at this thing for a long time. It made everything look really weird. 

We went to three science shows, including one about weather. We even played in a cloud.

Look, we're in a submarine.

Space!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like an amazing week!

Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted just hearing about all your week activities.
Love you,
Grandma

Unknown said...

It could only get better if it was all done on the beach in Florida.
Spring showers and Summer Kisses from Florida, Grandfather