Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Busy weekend with Dexter and Ali

Ali and Dexter were only with us for three days but we did lots of fun stuff. They saw my last soccer game. It was cold, I cried, I played, I got a medal, and I vowed to never play again! Thanks for getting me ice cream afterwards, Ali!.


We went to the fall festival at our favorite metro park. We picked out pumpkins, got our face painted, played in a huge leaf pile, ran relay races, pet baby pigs, listened to music, and made crafts.








We made Ali and Mommy carve pumpkins for us. Didn't they do a good job?



We also made cupcakes with Grandma's Halloween decorations. They were yummy.

When they left I cried and cried. I wish they could stay with us forever.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys certainly had a fun filled three days with your aunt and cousin.
Love you,
Grandma