Sunday, October 12, 2014

Best Weekend EVER!

Saturday morning: My baseball team won our first playoff game! I made several outs at 1st and 2nd base. Despite our losing record, we are moving on to the next round.



Saturday afternoon: Grandma and Grandpa came down for the weekend. They went with us to Saturday night mass, where I sang for the first time in the Children's Choir. I even got to announce the first song using the microphone. Afterwards, I went to the first choir party. We roasted hot dogs, decorated pumpkins, made masks, ran goofy relay races, and had a dance party.

Can you see me?

Here's me and Sam eating hot dogs by the fire. He is on my baseball team too.

Saturday night: My second front tooth finally came out!

Sunday morning; I slept in, ate bacon and pancakes with whip cream, and played video games. My Halloween costume arrived in the mail.

Sunday afternoon: My football team played our last game, a battle for the division championship.... and we WON! I made two huge plays that helped our team win. I caught a long bomb pass right near the end zone. And on our last drive, I ran it up the middle for a first down. I love my team! I can't wait for football next year!! Go Eagles!

Before the game they announced our team and we ran through the tunnel.



Winners!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Indeed what a cool Weekend!!!
Hugs, Grandfather

nana said...

What a jam packed weekend--you must be exhausted from being so wonderful! xoxonanaxoxo