Friday, June 5, 2015

Happy birthday to me!

I'm 6 now! Yea!! This year my birthday was on a Tuesday, so I had to go to school. It was actually pretty because we had a pj, movie, popcorn party and I got to wear a crown! After school, we went to putt-putt. I love mini golf and Cole hates it. It was pretty hard for him, but I had lots of fun. The golf course was so crazy! There were lots of place to lose your ball in the water. After that, we ate my favorite pancake meal at Bob Evans. Then we went home for presents and ice cream cake. Mom and dad bought me a new bike! It is huge and I'm already great at riding it.







Check out this waterfall. Why is the water such a weird color?

Someone hit their ball back in the water... AGAIN!



I got tons of great presents! Mom and Dad got me a big bike, a wubble ball, and Sorry. Grandfather and Nana gave me a new water gun, Ali gave me a hot wheels car/plane. (I've already gotten it stuck in 4 different trees!) Cole made me a baseball picture. And I got lots of Toys R Us money from Grandma and Grandpa! I can't wait to go shopping.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fabulous birthday.
Love you,
Grandma & Grandpa