Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Enough with the shots!!

Ouch!
Back to the doctors, and again it all started out fun. I love playing in front of the big mirror. I got weighed and measured and I'm still officially a big boy. I weighed 19 pounds, 10 ounces, which is over the 97th %tile; and I am 25.75 inches long, which is the 75-90th %tile. They also measured my head and said it is in the 95th %tile. My mom says it is because smart people have big brains. And then with no warning... bang, bang, bang, bang! Four nasty shots. Thankfully I am good at sucking my thumb now, because only my thumb and mommy holding me could make me feel better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before you know it you'll be all done with those nasty shots. Grandma is glad to hear you are growing like a weed, and are a strong healthy boy.
Keep working on the rolling over, perhaps by Thanksgiving you'll have it mastered.
Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

My mother-in-law Kathy knitted you a nice winter cap. I am afraid you might be too big for it already!!

Cant wait to see you in a couple weeks Cole