Monday, November 12, 2007

Four months old


Yep, I'm getting older every day. At 4 months I can sleep through the night, I can look to find mommy when I hear her voice, I can sit up with some support, I can use my hands to grab things, best of all I can smile and laugh a lot. My goal in life right now is to flip myself over, and I practice all the time. This past month I have done some really cool things, including visiting Aunt Ali and Uncle Dan, going on stroller rides in the woods, and voting for the Mayor of Columbus. Mom says that I am not too young to be a Democrat. Tomorrow I am going to the doctor for my 4 month checkup. I hope I get all A's again on my height and weight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cole, you have accomplished so much in such a short time! I can't wait to hear what your latest stats are!! Love you, Nana

MacBensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are looking magnificent and I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors when you visit your doctor. At the rate you're going it won't be long before you are rolling over, sitting up and talking.
Much love from grandma