Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CHRISTMAS!


Christmas is sooooo much fun! Did you know that? My Aunt Ali, Uncle Dan and their two dogs came to visit. We spent the morning opening presents and playing with our toys. I got so many presents, it was overwhelming. Dad helped me open mine because apparently licking the wrapping paper is not the best way to unwrap a present. I got books and balls, a pig, a duck and a penguin, and clothes of course.




I spent the afternoon watching daddy cook Christmas dinner. It all smelled so good. I sat in my big chair at the table so I could watch everyone eat. But I really wish I could have tasted it! My Great-Uncle Bob also joined us for dinner. I was on my best behavior for him.



In the end, it was a great day. I had so much fun playing with my family and getting lots of licks from the dogs. I hope Christmas happens again soon!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was alot of fun. The food was so good and everyone got nice presents! Wonderful time with the family.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Christmas!!!!!
Everyone looks so happy!!!
Love you all, nana