Friday, December 7, 2007

Rolling Master


Two weeks ago I rolled over from my back to my front all by myself. Mommy and daddy were so excited. Then I decided to spend the next two weeks perfecting my ability to blow spit bubbles. Today I decided its about time I started rolling over again. I think they thought I had forgotten how. After a few minutes of huffing and puffing I was able to do it again, and now I'm a pro. Go ahead and put me on my back! I'll be on my belly before you can say "roll over". Finally I can do a trick that the dog can't do. Now if only I could figure out how to sit on my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah!!!!! for Cole...before you know it you'll be sitting up and crawling.
Love you,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Yup, Cole can roll to the left or right and probally did it 20 times while I was there. He is a rolling master!