Saturday, February 23, 2008

Weekend ups and downs

This is a three day weekend for me because my school was closed Friday. Mom and dad stayed home to play with me. I've been getting lots of practice standing. I can't pull myself up yet, but I'm working on it.
Mommy spent Friday putting stuff on the edges of the table. It is great having something new to chew on!
I've also been reading my favorite books. I can't quite decide which I like better, good old Fuzzy Bee or my new Big Rex.

It hasn't been all fun this weekend. I think I am getting sick or a new tooth maybe. Either way, I am feeling very moody. I need extra hugs and kisses. In fact last night I woke up at 10:30 and refused to sleep anywhere but mommy's arms. I've never needed snuggletime before. I hope I get back to my normal independent self soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's cabin fever. That what Ohio will do to you. Hop the AirBus and come on down to Florida, Cole.
I will take you to baseball games and you can crawl around with me and pick weeds out of the flower garden.
Hugs, Grandfather