Saturday, April 12, 2008

9 months old


Time flies when you're having fun! It has been a busy month. I have perfected my ability to pull up to stand. Now I can chew on the coffee table, piano bench, or my crib whenever I want. My top two teeth are coming in, I have clapped my hands together at least 6 times, I babble nonsense all the time, I've added bread and cheese to my diet, and I waved bye-bye once (I'm not telling mom if I really meant it or was just moving my arm for fun).

To help me celebrate Aunt Ali is visiting. I ran my first 5k this morning with her and mommy. Well, ok I didn't so much run as eat cheerios and sleep while they (mostly Aunt Ali) pushed me. But it was fun. Afterwards I got to eat bananas and bagels with all the runners.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

had a great time pushing you for 3 miles, but man is that hard work! Cant wait until next month's 5K for breast cancer. Start training now Cole

Anonymous said...

Hay dude with the glasses don't you look cool!!!!
Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

What fun. You are looking like you are in top form.
Grandfather