Sunday, November 23, 2008

ELMO!

Today mommy took me to an amazing place. It was a huge building filled with little kids just like me. She introduced me to a nice girl named Nicole and Nicole's mommy. After we sat down the lights went off and then right in front of me was Elmo, Big Bird, and lots of other furry people that I've seen in my books. It was crazy!! There was lots of singing and dancing and flashing lights. I wasn't sure that Elmo was real, but now I've seen him! It was a great show. I highly recommend it. And if you go make sure to eat some popcorn. Have you ever tried that stuff? Its delicious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting, Cole sounds like you had the best seats in the house to see Elmo.
Love you,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

What an awesome concert!

Anonymous said...

Was this a movie, were they real on iceskates, or what?? What a great time!