Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend


Mom, dad, Abby, and I spent a long weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. We got to celebrate Thanksgiving, where everyone sits at a big table and eats turkey and stuffing. No offense to the Grandpa but my favorite foods were definitely the corn and cranberry jelly. A lot of daddy's cousins came over and I showed off my amazing parroting skills. I learned to say Joey's name and I did my animal impressions. Probably the best was when Mark taught me to drink my water with a spoon!
While we were visiting, Grandma took mommy and me to a play place for kids. I got to throw lots of balls, climb on and in things, and bowl. Overall, I had tons of fun this weekend. I did lots of dancing with Grandma and Grandpa and gave them many, many kisses. And just to show them how much I love them I made sure to give them a taste of how I can be a whiny frustrated toddler. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a super fun place