Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Christmas Story

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope yours was just as exciting as ours. On Christmas Eve Eve I went to school all day and then mommy picked me up and brought me home to see lots and lots of fire trucks. It was just like my fireman book! There were hoses, flashing lights, and firemen, but no dog. We couldn't get into our house and that made me sad so we all went to sleep at Taylor's house. She has a crib and I've been there before, but it was kind of scary when I woke up at 3 am. Christmas Eve we got to go back home, but our nice neighbors don't have homes any more. Daddy wouldn't let me look because it was so messy. But I guess there was a hot fire and now they can't live there any more. It was all very sad, and to top it off the tv is broken so I can't watch Super Why.

There was also some good stuff. Aunt Ali, Uncle Dan, Ophelia, and Bosley came to sleep over. I learned all their names (well I already had Ali's down good). And my great uncle Bob came over for Christmas dinner. I got to open lots of neat presents. And daddy let me play with his remote control car. Mommy took lots of pictures with the new camera daddy got her. I wish I could show you some but the fire broke our computer too. I am at Grandma's house now writing this. I don't know when ours will be working, but I'll try to blog again soon.

2 comments:

Sharon or Allan said...

Thanks for sharing. I am glad you are safe and sound. Love, Grandfather

Unknown said...

glad you guys are okay.
~Leslie