Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lights!

This weekend mommy got out a big box full of scary tree parts. I couldn't dare touch the strange spiky branches, but now that she's added lights and made it into a tree its really very pretty. I love the lights. And daddy added big lights all outside the front door and garage. I got to go out in the snow and look at them. They told me that the decorations are for Christmas. I'm not sure what that is but it seems pretty good so far.
This morning I helped mommy decorate the tree with lots of shiny little things. Even though I was helping, apparently a lot of things that go on Christmas trees are "No's". I'm trying my best to stay away, but all the decorations are begging me to pull them off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tree. Sounds like you are decorated inside and out for the holidays.
Love you,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to see you pictured under the Christmas tree. Hugs, Grandfather