Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random stuff

- I have officially moved on to 3 word sentences. My favorites are "Mommy/daddy get it!", "Cole do it!", and "One more time."
- I also love to ask "What is that?" all the time. Of course most of the time I already know the answer, but I just want to see if mommy and daddy know too.
- I can sing lots of songs. To name a few: Happy Birthday, Row, row, row your boat, Ring around the rosy, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Following the leader.
- My new favorite tv show is Caillou. I ask to watch it all the time, but I only get it once or twice a day.
- I can count to 10 in order.
- Almost every night before I put on my p.j.'s I go pee-pee in my potty and do the Happy Potty Dance to celebrate.
- When I ride in the car I make sure to point out all the school buses, police cars, and flags along the way. I also point out all the robots to mommy, but she doesn't seem to know what I am talking about.
- I have convinced mommy and daddy that the best way for me to go to bed at night is by falling asleep on mommy.
- I have also taught mommy and daddy to only feed me fruit, yogurt, cheese, and goldfish, with an occasional PB&J or piece of ham snuck in.
- Mommy and daddy tell me I am a smart little boy, and I agree.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma agrees with mommy and daddy...you are very smart.
Love Grandma

ali said...

impressive Cole, Hopefully I see you soon when you meet your cousin.

nana said...

There's no question--you are brilliant, Cole!! xoxonanaxoxo