Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 month checkup

Two months have come and gone since I was born and I've got the 4 shots to prove it! I don't think doctors appointments are the best way to celebrate. This month I have gained 2 pounds, weighing in at 12 lbs. 7 oz. (75 %tile) and I am 23 inches long (50 %tile).
Aside from that, it has been a busy two months. I have been to Cleveland, Oberlin, Medina, and Dayton. How many cities can you visit in Ohio? (Mommy says that Cincinnati is next.) I am a happy, relaxed baby. I like to smile and coo at mommy and daddy. My main activity is sleeping and I have no trouble sleeping from 9 pm until 9 am, only waking up once to eat around 5:30. I'm also getting good at taking a long nap from 1-4 pm, in addition to my little 15 minute power naps. And I spent my first night in my crib last night. I don't think Cole minds sharing a room. He poked his head over the rail and said hi to me first thing in the morning.
This week I have been working hard on getting my hands into my mouth. It is tough but I am being persistent.

2 comments:

Dexter said...

You grew fast these 2 months :)

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Luke...great checkup.
Much love to you.
Grandma & Grandpa