Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family weekend part 1: Oberlin visit

This weekend we went to Cleveland and visited with Grandma and Grandpa. Then Saturday we went to a big party where I got to meet all of mommy and Nana's relatives. There were sooooo many people there. I don't know if I got a chance to say hi to all of them. My favorite was playing with my cousin Max.

Ali took lots of pictures of everyone. Look at all of us!


Here is me with daddy, mommy, Luke, Grandfather, Nana, Dexter, Ali, and Dan.

Here is me and my family with Dexter, Ali and Dan, and Max with his mommy Jeanne and daddy Kelley.
I also had to tell you that I walked around downtown Oberlin where they were having some kind of party. Anyway, they had firefighters there with their fire truck. They let me sit in the truck and touch their backpacks that they fill with air and use to help them breathe in a fire. I was a little overwhelmed by how big everything was, after all I'm just a short little 2 year old!

No comments: