Monday, October 5, 2009

4 months old


I turned 4 months old this week. I also moved into a new house this week. So between the move and hitting my developmental milestones, I have been very busy. This month I have perfected my ability to rollover from belly to back or back to belly. I also like to lay on my side. I can sit up on my own for about 5-10 seconds before I topple over. I love to lick my hands and forearms. Today I was able to get just my thumb in my mouth instead my entire hand. I hope I will become a thumb sucker like my big brother. I don't see many hand suckers walking around. I am still a 20 minute man. Eat for 20 min, lay on belly for 20 minutes, nap for 20 minutes, bouncy chair for 20 minutes, hold me for 20 minutes, repeat. I love people. I hate when people put me down and walk away. As long as I can see you or touch you I am pretty happy. Cole likes to tell me stories when I am sitting in my car seat waiting to leave in the morning. That makes me happy too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday :)

Sharon or Allan said...

Thanks for the update, Luke. I am glad you like people, because you will have to deal with them all your earthly life. Love, Grandfather

Anonymous said...

Wow 4 months old! Aren't you lucky to have a big brother that tells you stories.
Love you,
Grandma