Thursday, October 22, 2009

Decorations

Do you like Halloween decorations? I love 'em! Our new neighborhood is full of pumpkins, skeletons, spider webs, and ghosts. Every day I ask mommy and daddy to take me on a walk so I can look at the Halloween houses. I like to stand on the sidewalk and stare at all the decorations. They are not real monsters, they are just pretend. They can't get me with their big teeth. A few days ago we saw a house with a really big doll that has red eyes and long hair. He's a nice doll. He's not scary. I told mommy and daddy that I wanted to give him a hug. Now I always ask them to take me on a walk to the Halloween houses and to the doll. Mommy let me borrow her camera and I took this picture of the doll. Doesn't he look nice?

On an unrelated note, last night I had to sleep in mommy and daddy's bed because I had a bad dream about skulls and big teeth. Don't know where I came up with that one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cole your photography is absolutely
great. I hope you don't have anymore of those bad dreasm
Love you and Luke.
Grandma

Sharon or Allan said...

Next it will be scary movies!