Saturday, January 2, 2010

7 months old!


Yep, you read it right. I'm seven months old now. I have been a busy bee (or monkey as mommy calls me). I am loving to eat baby food. In fact, I try to avoid the bottle all together during the day. I like all my fruits and veggies. Meats are not quite so tasty. Ham is gross, chicken makes me gag a little, but tonight's turkey was tolerable. Sometimes I get to try and feed myself rice crispies. This is maddening. I think mommy gives them to me just to keep me busy.

Aside from eating, my main focus is on moving around. This month I learned how to sit myself up when I am lying on my belly. And I am just now figuring out crawling. I can only go a little ways, but each day it is a little bit further. I predict I will be zooming around in a week. I also love to practice standing up and jumping up and down. I got legs and I just have to use them!

I'm still not a fan of naps longer than 15 minutes, but I have learned to take some long ones at home. I am usually in bed by 7pm, but I need my midnight and 5 am bottles. Lucky for mommy, most mornings I fall back asleep until at least 6:30. I can't wait to see what happens next month!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 months old,Luke.
Love Grandma and Grandpa

Dexter said...

Happy Birthday Cuz!

nana said...

It's going by so fast! xoxonanaxoxo

Sharon or Allan said...

Love the OSU shirt, liitle guy.