Tuesday, March 2, 2010

9 months old!

Can you believe it? I think 9 months old is a good age. I've mastered rolling, crawling, cruising, and climbing. I love to try new foods, especially "big people" food. I can feed myself cheerios, cereal bars, and other tiny snacks. I talk all the time using goofy sounds and grunts. I laugh and smile easily. Watching people clap is especially entertaining. I can recognize my name and all the names of my favorite people. I miss my mommy a lot when she is gone, whether it be 30 seconds or several hours. I have trouble napping during the day, but fall asleep around 7pm regularly. I still like a bottle (or two) during the night, but I try to be quick about it. Sometimes I have to compete with Cole for attention but in general I try to be low maintenance. Oh, and yes I still have red hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Golly!!! 9 months old...how exciting.
Much love
Grandma

Sharon or Allan said...

Boy or boy I can't wait to see you again, only 3 weeks! Love, Grandfather