Thursday, November 11, 2010

Super fun Thursday

Can you think of a better way to spend a Thursday than playing all day at the science museum and eating popcorn and watching Toy Story 3 for dinner? Didn't think so.

I've been to COSI (our science museum) several times before, however now that I am a big three year old I decided that in addition to playing, and showing things to Luke, I investigated some of my future career options. I learned about being a doctor, a builder, a behavioral psychologist, or a superhero. They all seem like so much fun... not sure yet which one I will pick.

Cole the doctor? Cole the builder? Cole the behavioral psychologist who uses operant conditioning to train rats to play basketball? Cole the superhero who has the strength of 20 men and can make objects float with his mind?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I like the doctor one best, Cole.
Love you,
Grandma