Tuesday, January 11, 2011

18 month-ish check-up


Today I had my 18 month check-up with the doctor, even though I'm technically 19 months and a week or so old. According to their measurements I'm long and lean, coming in at 33.25 inches (75th %tile) and 25 pounds 8 ounces (25-50th %tile). I'm very good at matching my age to my clothing size. Of course my head measured on the larger size. Big brains run in my family. On the whole the doctor was pleased with how well I am growing. I showed him how good I am at running and climbing. I pointed out my nose, toes, and the fishies I was eating, and said the words for him. He officially called me healthy and happy. Then he left and a mean nurse came in and stabbed me four times with needles!!! I'm not sure if being immune to diphtheria, polio, measles, and chicken pox is worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great health checkup... you are growing like a weed.
Love you,
Grandma

Dexter said...

I like the googles look

Carolyn Kaufman | @CMKaufman said...

LOL -- big brains DO run in your family!