Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Second Christmas


I thought Christmas was over, but I guess not. Grandma and Grandpa came to visit us this weekend. We had presents, ate a turkey dinner, and turned our Christmas lights back on. I love holidays and playing with my family. After all that fun I had to get up early and go to school all day today. I missed everybody so much that at school I was too upset to take a long nap and I fell and hit my face on a bookshelf. Then I cried and cried tonight and made mommy hold me for an hour and a half before I would sleep in my crib. I'm trying to teach her that I want more holidays and more time with Grandma and Grandpa. We'll see if it works.

Even Cole got presents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope, Luke, things are going better for you today.
Love you,
Grandma