Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stress


It is hard to be a toddler. I have lots of great ideas and people are always getting in the way. Its always no, no, no. Why can't I put honey in my hair instead of my chicken nuggets? Why can't I take the toys I want away from Cole? Why can't I hit you on the head when you make me mad? Why do I have to take a bath? Why can't I try to pull the curtains down? Why can't I have juice instead of milk? Why do I have to sit in my car seat when I'd rather lay down in the back of the car? Why won't Abby let me ride her like a horse? And worst of all, why oh why does mommy have to leave me ever? Why would she want to walk into another room or go in the bathroom alone? I just don't get it. Sometimes I think grownups are no fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Luke, life can sometimes be cruel...grandma promises it will get better.
Love you,
Grandma

Sharon or Allan said...

Wow you are very much like your cousin Dexter.It is hard being 2. Love you Grandfather