Thursday, June 2, 2011

Birthday day

Its official. I'm two! I don't really feel any different yet, but that's ok. Mommy promised me a dragon birthday party on Saturday, so I wasn't really expecting much today. Well, I had a wonderful day! Here are some pictures to prove it.

Mommy and I skipped school and went to the big mall to play on the playground and eat pretzels. I also checked out their new fountain.

In the afternoon we got Cole and Daddy and went to big play fountain at the other mall. The water was a bit too much for me. Instead I sat with daddy on the stage.

At dinner time we decorated my birthday cupcakes. Then everyone scared me by putting lit candles in my face and singing "Happy Birthday" at me. I was not prepared for that!

Finally, I got to open just one present. (Supposedly I will have more at my dragon party.) Thanks for the cool tent, Nana and Grandfather!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I love you and cant wait to see you in a few more months.

nana said...

What a wonderful birthday! I'm glad you like the tent and we are so sorry we can't be with you on Saturday. Have a wonderful party!
xoxonanaxoxo

Sharon or Allan said...

Wow mommy skipped school for your Birthday - she really loves you very much. Hugs, Grandfsther