Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chef Cole

This morning while mommy, daddy, and Luke slept I cooked breakfast. I made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for me, daddy, and Luke and I made mommy a bowl of cereal. I set the table, I gave everyone utensils and glasses of water. I even cleaned up my cooking mess. Mommy and daddy were absolutely amazed by me. They were especially impressed to hear that I made my own ladder out of a kitchen chair, bathroom stool, and a pillow so that I could reach the cereal box on top of the refrigerator. I told mommy that if she ever needs a break I'd be happy to do the cooking.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That ladder doesnt sound dangerous at all. :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful treat for the family, Cole...super job!
Love you,
Grandma

Unknown said...

Wow I can't wait to visit you again and you can cook grandfather some breakfast!