Sunday, April 8, 2012

Egg hunt

So here is how Easter morning works.

1) Cole wakes me up to show me my Easter basket.

2) Mommy, Grandma, and Cole show me how to hunt for Easter eggs.

3) I open each egg as I find it to check for chocolates and eat them.
4) I devour Easter basket candies on the kitchen floor.
During the rest of the weekend I visited with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Kenny, and lots of cousins. Grandma took us swimming at her pool. I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory several times. I colored pictures, played with play dough, and blew bubbles. I bragged about my potty skills. I also bonked my head on the dinner table, had my face scraped up pretty bad by a bunny ring, and fell off the couch landing head first in Grandma's big tree decoration. I guess band aids and ice also go well with Easter weekend.

No comments: