Thursday, May 17, 2012

Farm park

Why don't we go to the farm everyday? Five hours is just not long enough. All the animals love me. The chickens and turkeys talked to me. I pumped water for the pigs to drink. I saw baby chickens, baby sheep, and baby pigs.



Out of the 20 some kids that were looking at the turkeys, I was the only one that could make them talk. Cole and mommy said it was because they liked my red hair.

The farmer let us touch the horse and see the horses big teeth! They were so dirty. I don't think he has a toothbrush.

3 comments:

Sharon or Allan said...

Turkey Man. Did you hear the Luke Joke on Modern Family about the Luke warm pool? Love you Luke, Grandfather

nana said...

What a fun time down on the farm! xoxonanaxoxo

Anonymous said...

You certainly fit right in at the farm. You could be a Dr. Doolittle and talk to the animals.
Love you,
Grandma