Saturday, May 26, 2012

Money crazy

My latest obsession is money. I need it, I want it, I've gotta have it. I'm not so interested in coins for my piggy bank. Its all about paper money. I used to agree to do chores around the house for a handful of change, but now I need at least a dollar. I'd prefer $20. Mom and dad keep telling me that its hard for a 4 year old to make a lot of money quickly. I hate that. I like to look on Amazon at all the superhero and lego stuff I need to buy. How can I do that without money?

For weeks now I've been practicing making my own money. I've been told that I could go to jail for that. Seems strange to me. I'd like to try using some of my dollars at the video store. Maybe they'll never know I made them?


I love money so much, I composed this song about the presidents on our money.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Money is awesome, I agree.

rsurban said...

Ask Mommy who Bernie Madoff is ;-)

Sharon or Allan said...

Cole, I like your train of thought. Well I need to make money. No way to make money, print my own. Why not, our government does the same thing. On average our government prints380,000,000 paper bills a day. Good luck making money, maybe you will get some for your birthday.
Hugs, Grandfather