Monday, August 20, 2012

Preschool


Today was my first day at my new school, Ready Set Grow. I'm in Preschool now because I am such a big kid. I have my own cubby for my stuff and a cot for my nap. I ate snacks and lunch. I also spent the day visiting all over the school. My new teachers are Miss Bonnie and Miss Jen. Every 45 minutes we get to do a different activity in a different place in the school. My new routine is morning snack in my home room, then outside time, music room, math room, language room, art room, lunch, nap, science room, home room. Whew! I was in the green all day, which means I had very good behavior. Miss Jen even told my mom that I was a very good helper and cleaned up after only being asked once. I like being a helper.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful preschool. Sounds like you were really busy.
Love you,
Grandma

Unknown said...

That is one fine school! Busy Busy learn learn.

nana said...

What a busy boy, luke. You must sleep well tonight:. Xoxonanaxoxo