Saturday, December 22, 2012

Favorite Disney rides

Lucky me, I measured exactly the right height to go on all the craziest rides at Disney World. My absolute favorites were Space Mountain and the Tower of Terror. I loved any ride that was fast or scary, like Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Star Wars, and Goofy's Barnstormer.

Space Mountain was my all time favorite. I rode it with mommy, daddy, and grandfather!

I drove a car on the Speedway.

I flew a rocket on the astro orbiter.

Luke was too scared to go on the Haunted Mansion, but I wasn't. I went four times!


 Star Wars!

I also went to the Hall of Presidents. It wasn't a crazy ride, but I liked it anyway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Cole for the great pictures. I loved that you came to my home state. Love you Grandfather