Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Happy, happy Christmas! I hope you had fun. We sure did. Cole woke me up this morning to show me that Santa came while we were sleeping. Santa ate his cookies, wrote us a letter, and left us toys in our stockings. He even brought us a real drum set to share! I'm so glad he thought I was a good boy this year. Cole and I spent all day playing with our toys and eating sweets. Daddy made us a huge dinner and Uncle Bob and our friend Matt came over to eat and visit. It was a terrific day.

I had so many presents from Santa, I didn't know where to start.

Cole was so amazed that Santa wrote us a letter!

Check out our drum set. I think I'm a natural.




Cole got lots of new lego sets.

Daddy had fun putting together my new race track.

Thanks for the play doh Ali!

Look at that yummy turkey. Maybe someday I'll start eating more than bread and cranberry jelly for Christmas dinner. Maybe when I'm 5.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys certainly had a very merry Christmas. Uncle Ken loves the drum set and said you really did a good job, Luke.
Love you,
Grandma & Grandpa