Monday, September 16, 2013

I love mom and paper

Today I found youtube videos on origami. I already love making things out of paper, so this is perfect for me. I made some paper balloons and ninja starts.

I also love my mommy. She helps me do my handwriting homework every day. She left me a special note on my desk in my classroom. She goes to all my baseball games, plays catch with me in the yard, and finds all my missing lego pieces. We are all sad about Carolyn, but she is the saddest of us all. So, I wrote her a nice letter and made her some flowers out of paper. I love mom! (and paper!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful son, Cole and you are lucky to have such a great mother.
Love you,
Grandma

Unknown said...

Very thoughtful young Cole

nana said...

Your love will help your mom more than anything else to not feel so sad, Cole. Please give her a big hug from me. Xoxonanaxoxo