Sunday, September 8, 2013

Missing my friend

My mommy had a great friend named Carolyn. She was my friend too. She took lots of pictures of me, she loved all the books I wrote, she brought me movies, and she promised to teach me to use photoshop and draw on the computer. She drove a cool red race car, she was super smart, and a real author! I have her book. I wish she could still be here to visit with me and Luke is missing her hugs and kisses. We are all so sad that she is gone. We had so many things we were planning to do. 

Here is a picture of Carolyn and some of our favorite pictures that she took of us. Mommy says I can think of her and smile when I look at all the pictures she took that are hanging up in our house. That is pretty good, but I think I'd rather get one of her hugs.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

A wonderful lady who provided us with a life time of beautiful pictures.