Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ohio History

At school my class has been working hard at learning New Albany's history and imagining what our town's future will look like. So it was perfect that Mom and Grandfather took me and Luke to the Ohio Historical Society. It is a great museum! They have tons of interesting stuff.

We saw lots of Ohio rocks, trees, and animals.

We went inside a Lustron home that was made in the 1950s. That was sooo long ago! I wish the bomb shelter hatch was real.


Here is a old, old bowl from my favorite native people, the Cole Indians!

We saw lots of things from the 1800s. The same year as the Ealy House which is a historical home in New Albany.
How the heck do you ride this bike?

And pumping gas? No way!

This is an old fire truck... and we were having fun pretending to get run over!


And my most favorite, favorite thing.... a REAL MUMMY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great time for you guys.
Love you,
Grandma