Saturday, January 11, 2014

Back to school... sort of

This week was my first week back after winter break. I thought it went pretty well. Monday and Tuesday were canceled because it was crazy cold outside. Wednesday was my first day back and by the time I got home I felt sick in my throat and all over my body. The doctor told me I have an infection like strep throat, so Thursday I stayed home. The medicine fixed me up quick and Friday I made it back to school. I like only going to school two days a week.


Mom caught me and Luke giving each other some spontaneous love and hugs before our first day back.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That certainly is brotherly love.
Love you,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

That certainly is brotherly love.
Love you,
Grandma

Unknown said...

Looking Good J Boys. Hugs, GDaddy