Thursday, July 24, 2014

Library Summer Reading Club

Did you know that the library is one of the best places to be in the summer time? I did the summer reading program and after reading for 12 hours, I earned great coupons, a magazine, and my own Mo Willems book. Luke only had to listen to mom read to him for 6 hours. No fair. Just wait until next year when he's done with Kindergarten. I also went to lots of kid programs. They really know how to have fun! We went to the Balloon Mystery Magic show, the Reptile Guy, Chulo the Clown, the (Angry) Bird is the Word, and a Pete the Cat Party.

Here is me and Chulo the Clown. I helped him do a magic trick!


We saw the Reptile Guy again. This year we each held a turtle. Luke's was a little bit bigger than mine.


 We also tried to knock down the bad piggies with a real slingshot and some angry birds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great program you have at your library. Grandma is so proud of how well you read.
Love you,
Grandma